That's a chunk of change.

What Funding Options Are Available?

You know you want a change and you're ready to jump all in but we understand that financing your future can be challenging for most people.

Student Loans

Climb Credit

BREAKING NEWS: DevLeague has partnered with Climb as a student loan provider. Climb offers a more traditional student loan model, with fixed rates starting at 5%, averaging 9%, low monthly payments, same day decisions for most students and the option for interest-only payments while you are in the course and for up to three months after. Over the last decade and a half, Climb’s management team has financed over 55,000 students.

Since we have launched DevLeague up front financing has been the biggest pain point we've come across in terms of people being able to pursue their interest in joining the program. This partnership finally offers a model that is much more accommodating to our students than any we've had to date.

TL;DR Borrow money up front. Pay back later when you're working.

Find more info at Climb.

Scholarships

We have decided to combine our Female Hacker and Low Income scholarships into what we will now be calling the Elevate Scholarship Fund.

We know there are many with the right character who just need a little help and the premise of the Elevate Scholarship Fund will be a tuition award resource that we will continue to contribute $12.5K out of our pockets to every cohort. Not easy for a young startup.

We will be attempting to get third-party contributions to the fund to go directly to student tuition. We will use $0 of contributions for operating or other costs.

In an effort to continue to promote the spirit of our Female Hacker scholarship, we dedicate to always allot 25% of the fund to outstanding female applicants with the remaining 75% distributed based on need regardless of gender.

Invest in people. Invest in yourself. Aloha.

Current Fund Amount: $12,500

Elevate Fund Contributors

  • DevLeague

Tuition Loan Providers

Tuition can be costly especially with up-front payment models for most bootcamps. In recent years we have seen a new lending model arise that has taken a fresh new approach to lending, specifically in relationship to coding bootcamps.

These providers have formulated new risk analysis strategies to determine loan qualifications, including potential future earnings, all while keeping loan amounts low and interest payments affordable.

Upstart.com

DevLeague has partnered with Upstart.com as a select coding bootcamp option on their platform. Upstart.com offers loans from $3K-$25K with interest rates starting at 6.7%.

Find more info at Upstart.com

Earnest

Earnest is a lending provider offering loans from $2K-$30K with a 3 year term for re-payment and interest rates ranging from 5%-9.25%.

Find more info at Upstart.com

Lend Layer

Lend Layer is still in beta but are currently taking user registrations. They are focused specifically on funding for coding bootcamps and were recently invited to the White House to talk about this exciting new industry!

Find more info at Lend Layer

Oahu Work Links

Oahu Work Links is a City and County of Honolulu program that is federally funded to help qualified persons who are unemployed, underemployed and long-term unemployed.

Currently the program is only funding people who are currently collecting unemployment or have exhausted all unemployment benefits. We can provide a direct contact to a caseworker if this will be helpful to speed up your case.

For more information on Oahu Work Links please visit here and here

TADS Payment Plan

DevLeague has contracted TADS third-party tuition payment service provider to help manage student accounts. TADS information is sent upon acceptance into DevLeague.

Full-time students pay $5,250 up front and then $2,000 each month in three installments.

Part-time students pay $5,250 up front and then $1,200 each in five installments.

Let's Do This!

More DevLeague Courses

Full-Time

DevLeague

Looking for a faster pace and ready to jump into that new career ASAP. Check out our 12 week Full-Time cohort for the fast track.

Find Out More
Part-Time

DevLeague

Just as intense as the Full-Time cohort, though stretched out over 26 weeks instead of 12 weeks. The next Part-Time cohort will start in 2015.

Find Out More
Sign up for the

Email List

Not quite ready to dive in, but planning to join DevLeague in the very near future? Sign up for our mailing list to receive news about ongoing events.

Sign Up Now

Cool, what's your e-mail addy? We'll keep you informed on the latest developments as we go!

Oops...didn't get it.

Awesome! We'll be in touch. Please reach out to us anytime. We're here to help.